AWS(Amazon Web Services)
AWS stands for Amazon Web Services, which is a type of cloud service from Amazon. It gives out services in the form of building blocks, which can be further used to create and develop various types of applications in the cloud. These building blocks are supposed to work together to create a more worldly and highly extensible range of applications.
AWS offers a variety of certifications which is extremely valuable if you are seeking for more knowledge and skills. It can also be a great opportunity to better yourself and improve your career. The ten types of
AWS Certifications are mentioned below:
- AWS Certified Developer – This certification requires an in-depth knowledge of AWS services, applications, uses and needs to have basic fundamental knowledge about AWS architecture. They also need to have skills for designing, developing, and deploying an application with the use of AWS. They must be able to use some of the AWS services such as APIs, AWS, and SDKs to write applications. They must have knowledge about the important key points of AWS. The expected salary of the person carrying the AWS Certified Developer – Associate level is around $130,272.
- AWS Certified Advanced Networking – It requires skills for designing and deploying AWS to scale, including it in the IT network hybrid culture. To be eligible for this exam you need to have AWS Associate credentials, it also requires more than 5 years of experience in architecting and managing solutions.
- AWS Certified Security Speciality – It showcases your skills to be able to make use of advanced methods of securing the AWS platform. It requires data protection with the use of encryption techniques. To be eligible for this exam you need to have more than 5 years of experience in securing the AWS platform.
- AWS Certified Alexa Skill Builder– You’ll be able to create, develop and design Amazon’s Alexa with this certificate. To be eligible for this certification you require to be an expert in high-level programming and have work experience with Alexa skills kit for at least 6 months. It has an average salary of $122,000.
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect – This certification is divided into two levels such as AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate level and AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional level. The Associate level certification is one of the most popular AWS certifications. This is a basic level of certifications for the beginners who just began their journey of cloud architecting. This certification will help the candidates to showcase their talent in designing and efficiently developing solutions on Amazon Web Services.
The Solution Architect Profession level certification is an advanced type of certification. You can only qualify for this certificate after completing the associate level certification. It showcases your skills in designing applications on the AWS platform. In order to take this exam, you require to have more than two years of work experience in designing and deploying cloud architecture on AWS.
The average salary of a Solution Architect Professional Certification holder is $148,456 per year.
- AWS Certified DevOps Engineer – This certification requires the skills and experience to manage, secure and operate application systems including the AWS Solutions. The candidates need to have the skills and basic knowledge for managing and providing provision to AWS platforms. The average salary of AWS Certified Developer Engineer Certification is $137,724.
- AWS Certified SysOp Administrator – This certification requirements the skills to manage, deploy and migrate systems on AWS. They also require the knowledge of managing the cloud applications that are deployed on the AWS platform. They also need to keep track of the costs of operations. The AWS Certified SysOps Administrator Certification holder receives an average salary of $130,610.
Benefits of AWS Certifications
- All the candidates can improve their skills and knowledge with the help of AWS Expert.
- You can learn anytime you want to and you can the time you need to accumulate a particular skill.
- You can choose any certificate which is most suitable to your career.
- These certificates give an opportunity to accumulate new skills and techniques from a reputed instructor.
- It adds more value to your resume and also proves your reliability to the organisation
Some of the jobs you can get with AWS Certifications are:
- AWS Cloud Architect
- SysOps Administrator
- Cloud Software Engineer
- AWS Network Specialist
- AWS System Integrator
- AWS Big Data Specialist
- DevOps Engineer
AWS has grown drastically over the years along with the increase in its demand and it’s efficiency. AWS Certifications are a great way to better yourself and enhance your skills and in-depth knowledge about the AWS platform. These certifications make your resume a lot more attractive in the eyes of a recruiter.